Laman

Monday, August 9, 2010

VPN via Hamachi

hmm .. today's confusing to know what post, next to my friend suggested to try the hamachi VPN through a VPN I mentioned earlier with TeamViewer., just go to the scene finally I try to open the old downloads folder, no hamachi files, browsing for a while looking for info sempet connection hamachi to VPN, easy to see, immediately wrote me try on the notebook I used.
fairly easy installation process, when the selection of use, I chose a non-comercial. next-next-next and finally finished the installation and immediately launch jg deh program.
I install on toshiba notebook, and I switch on hamachi so get the IP for my notebook. I then try to install hamachi on the PC one branch of my office to work, until at last get the IP in the PC branch.
The next step I make a network connection to give a name and password.
and on existing PC in the branch I connect with the network I have created, by selecting the join the network and input a password.
after recognizing the network and connect, I just try to ping, and share documents on your PC open a branch of Toshiba. Alhamdulillah it successfully ....
This program is also great ... probably many more uses of this hamachi. siplah .. who knows could be shared here ...
greetings.

2 comments:

andi said...

don't use google translate fully to make your post in english version. you still have to edit the translation just to make it better taste and feeling :)

Raunaqun said...

OK thank You... ^_^